Friday, February 26, 2010

Make Up For Ever #158 Lashes

Hi!

So I found these pictures on my memory card from my old camera, so I decided to do a mini review on these pair of lashes.

First off, I'd like to say that this was the first time I tried MUFE lashes, and I have to say that they are DIVINE. The only lashes I've tried before these were lashes by Quo, and although Quo is a great cheap brand for lashes, they ain't got nothing on MUFE.

The reason I love these ones is because the band, unlike Quo's, is very sturdy and firm. And with me being a false lash noob, a nice firm band is quite preferable.

Onto the pictures!




The nice thing about these is that it comes with a little tube of glue as well!


With the gorgeous packaging.


I didn't wear any mascara underneath.

These lashes are complete love. <3

2 comments:

  1. Ohh those look gorgeous on you! This post makes me want to try them.. but then again, im hesitant on buying expensive falshies. Im determined to find some cheap but awesome ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are GORGEOUS! i always feel hesitant to try fake lashes because i have yet to find some that fit my eye shape D:

    where can you buy MUFE products? sephora?

    ReplyDelete