Friday, February 26, 2010

Project 10 Pan Update #1

Hi!

So here are pictures of the items that I've finished so far.

MAC Blot Powder

I really love the MAC Blot Powder because it's the best mattifying powder I've ever used, and I've use tons, including Cover FX Matte FX, Benefit Get Even, etc. The Blot Powder is just so finely milled and so smooth and buttery (haha) when you buff it onto your face. I will definitely repurchase.

MAC Lip Conditioner Tube


MAC Lip Conditioner Stick


I'll just review both MAC Lip Conditioners together. I will not be repurchasing any MAC Lip Conditioners simply because it's so expensive for a mediocre lip balm. It smelled nice (like vanilla, like most of their lip products), but it tasted quite awful to me.

I've also finished my Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara and my Shiseido Mascara Base.

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
Although this mascara was pretty awesome at giving me volume, I found that I just had to work too much with it. It clumped very easily, and the giant brush hindered me from using it when I was in a rush because I didn't want to take the time to clean it up from my lids. I've found a better mascara, and will not be repurchasing Lash Blast.

Shiseido Mascara Base
I LOVE this mascara primer. It makes my lashes so long and thick and curly, and totally preps my lashes for mascara. I will definitely be buying this for as long as I can wear mascara haha.

So I'm halfway done my first round of Project 10 Pan and I'm super excited! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have the Blot Powder, and I LOVE it. I used to use MAC's MSFN and though that was fantastic in its own way, it's definitely different. Blot Powder works better for my face, which is oily.

    I agree with you 100% :)

    ReplyDelete