Friday, December 25, 2009

Project 10 Pan!

Hi there! So today, after being inspired by lollipop26 on youtube (http://youtube.com/lollipop26), I decided that I'm going to do Project 10 Pan. For those of you who don't know, Project 10 Pan is basically a ...movement (that's what I'm going to call it) that forces one to completely finish off 10 makeup/beauty/skincare products before buying any more.

There are a couple reasons that I want to do this.
1. I am trying to save money. University starts next year for me, and of course, post-secondary is NOT cheap.
2. I have way too much stuff already.
3. Perhaps I'll be able to rediscover something that I used to love.

So here are the 10 products I'm going to finish off for round 1:
1. MAC Lip Conditioner Stick
2. MAC Lip Conditioner Tube
3. MAC Blush in Mocha
4. MAC Eyeshadow in Brule
5. MAC Blot Powder
6. Cover FX Powder FX foundation
7. Givenchy Hot Couture perfume
8. Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara
9. Shiseido Mascara Base
10. MAC Lusterglass in Venetian

No comments:

Post a Comment